Anime Lights
January 17, 2018, 12:24:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Recently opened!  Register and say hello!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crunchy Roll  (Read 1991 times)
Galaxia
Vasto Lorde

circe154@hotmail.com circe89 circe154
View Profile WWW
« on: September 29, 2010, 04:32:17 am »

http://www.crunchyroll.com/
I'm sure everyone knows about this already.  Free streaming anime, including stuff that's currently airing in Japan.
Webmaster_Kami
Administrator
Vasto Lorde

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 08:46:21 pm »

Yep, I use that to watch Shippuden once a week.  They have the newest episodes of Bleach too, but it's taking a while for them to sub and add the older ones I need.

I used the free streaming at the official Naruto site early in the year.  Besides expected ads, the quality tended to vary between episodes.  The audio could be hard to make out, not that it mattered much for dialogue.
Webmaster_Kami
Administrator
Vasto Lorde

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 12:44:16 am »

Between story arcs in Shippuden, I guess, so a lot of filler lately.  Not unusual for a show to have some, though is it odd when almost all the filler takes place in the past, usually years ago?
Galaxia
Vasto Lorde

circe154@hotmail.com circe89 circe154
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 06:36:31 pm »

Sailor Moon had a lot of filler, but they were all monsters of the day. Most shows don't run long enough to need filler.
Webmaster_Kami
Administrator
Vasto Lorde

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 11:34:01 pm »

The shows that do run a long time need filler every now and then.  One reason I got to like Shippuden is that it seemed to avoid filler early on in the series, with most every episode advancing the main story in some way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: